H³O Fitness Drink Herbalife
H³O Fitness Drink Herbalife is a tasty drink that provides rapid hydration, immediate energy, and Vitamins C and E antioxidant support to optimize your workout. Drink H³O during physical activity to keep your body adequately hydrated and energized.
H³O Fitness Drink, a refreshing and moisturizing isotonic drink, is particularly useful for supporting your physical activity. Thanks to its innovative isomaltulose and electrolyte blend, H³O Fitness Drink provides an immediate and prolonged energy boost, ensuring the reintegration of essential mineral salts such as sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and chloride.
Designed to maintain maximum moisture and strength at all times, H³O Pro ™ makes it possible to get top performance at the top.
H³O Fitness Drink is practical to carry with you anywhere and to prepare.
Dissolve a single dose in 500 ml of water: a full of B group vitamins, useful to metabolize nutrients to the best, converting them into strength necessary for the body.
H³O Fitness Drink also provides Vitamins C and E, which help to prevent the harmful effects of free radicals produced during exercise.
- Drink H3O Fitness Drink during exercise to keep your body hydrated and in shape;
- For more hydration, drink H3O Fitness Drink even before and after the activity.
- Essential electrolytes such as potassium, sodium, and magnesium support rapid hydration and replace electrolytes lost in sweat.
- Carbohydrate blend for immediate energy
- Excellent source of Vitamins C and E to neutralize free radicals
- Quenches thirst and replaces lost fluids
- Carbohydrates work together with sodium to accelerate the rate at which the body absorbs water.
- An average adult loses 3-6 liters of water per day.
- An average adult loses more than 1,000 mg of electrolytes in a liter of sweat.
- An active person can lose 1-2 liters of water per hour when exercising.
- Maintaining the right balance of electrolytes helps normal processes in your body.
Flavor: Orangeade Canister
Choose your favorite packaging.